5 TIPS TO COMBAT AN ANXIOUS MIND
Updated: Feb 18
Here are a few things for you to consider, if you want to extract the best out of daily life:
1. Don't sweat the small stuff. It is easy to get caught up feeling annoyed, anxious, and impatient with daily life. Try to take a step back from your immediate state of mind and ask yourself whether negativity is worth your energy.
2. Be grateful. Take a moment each day to be thankful for what you do have; family, friends, a home, your health etc.
3. Know the difference between what you need and what you want. Ask yourself whether you truly need what you desire. Remember that material goods and social status does not equate to happiness.
4. Be kind to yourself and the world around you. Forgive yourself for your mistakes or shortcomings and allow others to learn from theirs.
5. Focus more on time than money. Do more of what makes you happy: socialising, me-time, spend more time on that hobby that makes you feel fulfilled, humble and alive.